COVID-19 does not affect our translation services.

Our team is available 24/7 to help you with your translation needs during this time.

How To Send Documents To USCIS

How To Send Documents To USCIS
uscis cover letter

Applying for Immigration:

If you want to immigrate to the United States, you will have to fulfill a lot of requirements. But before you can learn about the requirements, you will have to find out what kind of form you can submit. Depending on the type of immigration you are applying for, you can get the relevant form and learn about the documents you have to submit with it. You can also hire a legal representative if you are having trouble understanding the process of filling your form.

If you want to file your form online, you will have to create a USCIS online account. The process of creating a USCIS online account is simple. You will have to provide a valid email and password to USCIS to get your account set up. There’s a two factor authentication process for signing up for USCIS online. You can also mail in your application forms. You can send your forms to USCIS Phoenix or USCIS Dallas Lockbox Facilities depending on where you live. You can view the USCIS Phoenix and Dallas Lockbox Facilities chart to find out where you can send in your application. The address will be different for each form. When you visit the website of USCIS to download the form, you will be able to view the dress where you can mail your application.

Which Documents Are Required by USCIS?

Whether you are applying for adjustment of status or for a visit visa, you will have to submit a bunch of papers to USCIS to prove your identity. Without providing the necessary documents, you won’t be able to immigrate to the United States. You will have to submit your documents whether you are filing form I 131, I 765, I 918, or form I 485. Here are the basic documents you will have to submit to USCIS:

  • Birth certificate.
  • Marriage certificate.
  • Divorce certificate.
  • A valid passport.
  • Two passport-style photos.
  • Your green card if you are applying for adjustment of status.
  • You will also have to bring certified true copies of all of these documents to your interview.
letter to uscis format
uscis letter

Translation of Documents:

If you are applying for immigration to the United States from a non-English speaking country, you will have to get certified translations of all of your documents. The certified translation requirement applies to every applicant whether they are submitting the form I 485, I 918, I 131, or I 765. However, you will have to hire a qualified professional for the translations. Certified translations can only be carried out by highly experienced and qualified professionals.

Your legal representative cannot help you with the translations of your documents, neither can your bilingual friend. You will have to hire a native English translator to get the best quality linguistic solutions. Whether you are in New Jersey Rico or New York, you will be able to find a linguistic expert online easily. Once you have certified English translations of your documents, you can submit your application to USCIS without hesitation.

How to Send Documents to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services?

If you don’t want to submit your file to USCIS online, you can send it with your documents to the mailing address. If you are wondering how to send documents to USCIS, then you are about to get all the answers. There are two options for mailing your documents. You can either pick the USCIS Phoenix address or the USCIS Dallas Lockbox. By visiting the USCIS Phoenix and Dallas Lockbox Facilities chart, you will have the address of where you can send your documents. For instance, if you are in New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, or New Mexico, you can send in your file to the Dallas Lockbox. If you are in North Dakota, South Dakota, or Wisconson, you can send your file to the USCIS Phoneix PO BOX. If you send your documents to the wrong address, they will be labeled as incorrect filing and sent back to you.

You can choose between DHL Deliveries, U.S. Postal Service, UPS, and FedEx for sending your file to USCIS Phoenix or Dallas Lockbox. However, the address for the U.S. Postal Service will be different from the address for DHL Deliveries, UPS, and FedEx. The U.S. Postal Service will deliver the documents to a USCIS P.O. Box.  You can get the help of your legal representative with filing your form and sending your documents to USCIS.

If you change your legal representative, you will have to let USCIS know via a form. Since all the official correspondence for you will be sent to your legal representative, it is important that you keep USCIS updated about changes. If the address of your legal representative changes, you must let the authorities know, or you might not receive important documentation from USCIS.

How to Send Adjustment of Status Application to USCIS?

The easiest way to send your status application to USCIS is through the website. Anyone can make a USCIS online account and file a form or submit your application. But not a lot of people are comfortable with the idea of creating a USCIS online account and submitting their application through the website. Sometimes, legal representatives also advise their clients to send in their application through the mail. All the forms including I 918, I 485, and I 765 can be sent to USCIS through the mail. USCIS Phoenix and USCIS Dallas Lockbox are available for applicants depending on their state of residence.

You can choose DHL Deliveries to send in your application. If you pick DHL Deliveries, UPS, or FedEx for sending your application, you will have to write USCIS Attn in the receiver section before the address. If you decide to send your application through the U.S. Postal Service, you will have to write in the relevant USCIS P.O. Box. You will have to inform USCIS of your mailing preferences when sending your application so they can correspond with you accordingly.

Do I need to hire a legal representative?

Thousands of people apply for US immigration every year. Some of them hire a legal representative so they can get through the process easily. But many people get through the immigration process without hiring a legal representative. Although it can be difficult for some people to understand the procedure on your own, if you have guidance from friends and family, you don’t need the services of a legal representative. However, if you decide to hire a legal professional, only choose an accredited representative.

If you want to submit your case to USCIS online, you will be able to get through the process easily because every instruction is mentioned on the website. You can also learn everything about mailing in applications from the website if you don’t want to create your account on USCIS online. You can find all the forms including I 131 and I 765 on the website of USCIS. You can also submit your adjustment of status application online. But you don’t have to file online if you don’t want to because the mail option exists. Whether it is form I 485, I 131, or adjustment of status document that you have to file, you can find the right address without the help of a legal representative.

If we can help you with any questions, please feel free to contact us

Google Rating

Keep in touch


Contact Us 24/7

Translation office in Miami

CALL US   -  844-WETRANSLATE / (844) 938-7267   -   QUICK LIVE QUOTE   -  TEXT US: 786-460-4846 ? - CALL ME BACK