The Need for Translation and the Translation Industry Startup:
Communication is very important for human beings. The globalized world would not have been able to progress without translation, interpreting services, intelligence machines and especially machine translation like google translate. Translation by language professionals allowed people to understand a second language and creators from different corners of the world were able to work together all thanks to translation, and its increasing market size. By ending language barriers, humans were able to get closer and influence each other with help of the increasing translation market and artificial intelligence. Different cultures today have elements of other cultures and that is another influence of translation. But day-to-day communication is not the only time when people need translation and there is an increasing demand for language usage and machine translation. There are more than 6500 languages in the world and at one point in your life or another, you are going to need a translation from the professional translation sector. If you want to immigrate to another country or launch your global business on a different continent, foreign markets you can’t make those dreams a reality in international markets without primary language services and the translation market.
The growth rate of translation and language services in every field of life from developed to developing world, from studies to legal systems and immigration to business has expanded the market size of the translation industry language service provider. Due to the increasing amount of demand, the people interested in the language industry, multilingual communication, and the art of translation became human translators. Some started their translation agencies to help those in need of translations including video translation and its increasing market size. In the language industry, a lot of translators provide language services independently while others work with a translation agency.
Universal Translation Services (UTS) is a translation service provider that provides high-quality text and video translation of the target language to its clients in Europe and the USA. We are one of the popular language service providers with an incredible number of reviews. We have a great team of individuals who use advanced translation tools to ensure the provision of top-notch global language services. UTS has been working in the translation and interpretation industry for years now and all of our work is a reflection of our vast experience in the field. UTS started its operations in the US almost a year ago. and today it is a global translation service market. Launching your business in a new country and the global market is very scary but without the creative startups of today, we would have been deprived of some great things. Every great startup was once a risk and a brave man or woman at its center who decided to take that risk of international business. We took courage from the inspiring stories of different successful startup ideas doing global trade and decided to take this huge step of bringing UTS to the US.
What Does UTS Offer?
Universal Translation Services is one of the high-quality translation companies that offers its clients the most accurate and reliable translation process of all kinds of documents. Our translation projects include strategic assessment and market analysis with the inclusion of AI along with the emergence of intelligence. Our team does industry-wide brainstorming around the major players in the market who are providers of translation and providers of language services. We do industry analysis and swot analysis ahead of time to ensure translation services industry growth.
We believe that the key to translation is market analysis, and we rely on the quality and quantity of data. With us, the cost of translation of your project won’t break your bank. Our original intent is to provide competitive customer service in an inclusive environment and ensure high quality of translation. Often we hire independent translators who can work for our clients. Whether you need the translation of documents of your any type of business, your birth certificate or your marriage certificate, legal document translations or business translation, website localization or ad localization, we have the translation technologies and we can handle all foreign language translation-related tasks. Our translation clients are located in Europe and the USA include and we have a global translation market. Our uniqueness is that we provide translation with human efforts, which provides more opportunities for translation according to the translation trend.
Our management teams are available online 24/7 to answer all kinds of questions. If anyone is in need of a particular translation work but wants to talk to us before placing the order, they can get in touch with us easily through our website. Our Live Chat is online 24/7 and anyone can reach out to us for all types of questions about our services and charges.
UTS provides standard translations within 24 hours. Sometimes people in need of urgent translations don’t know which language services provider to go to. They end up paying triple the sum of the translation just so they can get it quickly. We at Universal Translation Services don’t like to exploit people like a few players in the language industry and send them their translation in 24 hours so they don’t have to worry about anything.
Those who have never needed a translation before in their lives can easily be exploited by the translation industry.a large number of Freelance translators often demand rates of their own choice while translation agencies charge high rates to those who have no idea about the language industry-standard translation rates. UTS offers competitive translation rates. For all the certified translations where the original document has more than 200 words, we only charge $0.10 per word. The same rate also applies to business translations. We also offer a calculator that can help you calculate the total cost of your translation project.
Although we receive most of our works via electronic channels of communication and also send the translations the same way too, some people might need the translations delivered to their house. For those customers, we offer delivery services for an additional $10 and deliver their translations to their doorstep.
What Makes UTS Different from Its Competitors:
The multilingual translation industry is growing in size each year due to the high demand for translation jobs and translated text across the world. Businesses keep crossing international boundaries to set up shop in different countries and the translation services industry helps them succeed in the new territory. The important part is that the world is not going to run out of the need for complex language translation anytime soon, in fact ever so there is a lot of competition in the market when it comes to translation agencies.
Universal Translation Services was founded to help people other translation agencies couldn’t help. Here is how we are different from all other translation business in the US:
- We care about the privacy of our increasing number of clients. A feature that most translation business in the US lack is honoring the confidentiality of their direct clients. We assure our clients that their personal information will stay safe with us.
- We have experienced human translators and native speakers of over 200 major local languages. Most translation agencies in the US offer translation of only a few ideal languages and that can be a problem for someone who is looking for a translation of a source text in a language that is not in the top ten list of the world’s most spoken languages.
- Our online services allow our team members to be available 24/7 so clients can have free access to contact us without having to worry about the time zones difference. The translation agencies that don’t offer 24/7 services leave their clients helpless when they are in need of an urgent translation of a source text.
- A lot of businesses rely on exploiting their clients to earn profits. When someone needs an urgent translation of the original text, they get charged double or triple by most translation agencies but UTS offers urgent translations of online content without any extra charges.
- We are not limited to one type of translation of multiple languages. A lot of translation agencies can provide you certified translations but the same agencies won’t have business translators in their team. UTS wants you to get all content types of translation under one roof which is why we have expert translators that can handle business translations, legal translations, certified translations, and notarized translations.
- UTS is a member of the American Translation Association bench marking as a company and a lot of its translators are also ATA members. This human expertise makes us different from other agencies in the emerging markets because clients can trust our translations to be one hundred percent accurate and free of translation errors. Checkout our blog post for Languages Services for International Markets.
How Did UTS Become Successful in the US?
Starting a startup is one thing but keeping it up and running requires a lot of effort. Most businesses expect too much from their clients and stop giving their best after a few months. Universal Translation Services started its business in the US one year ago and since then we have not lost sight of our goal once. We have continued to provide the best services to all our clients at the best possible rates and that’s how we have managed to become an important translation agency in the US.
Everyone at UTS works hard to make sure our clients stay satisfied and happy. We want them to get the most accurate and reliable translations from the comfort of their homes. We aim to continue working towards a future where everyone has easy access to accurate translations.