Certification Nepali to English


If your husband working in Nepal and you are in living far from him like maybe in the US; now you're planning to move to Nepal and spend the rest of your life together. Is it very obvious that you (and if children) will apply for a family visa, right? But unfortunately if one of your children is dead, you need to translate his/her death certificate and get it submitted while applying for a family visa.

Read more