Do you need help with your USCIS forms and translations?

(Last Updated On: )

Do you need help with your USCIS forms and translations?

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) works under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. It ensures that the citizenship and immigration process is lawful, and it safeguards the integrity of the system. The USCIS provides efficient and fair processing of requests for immigration benefits as it protects the Americans, secures the homeland, and honors U.S. values. The USCIS only accepts forms submitted in English.

Help With USCIS Forms

The immigration process is complicated that any minor mistakes on USCIS forms cause costly delays and rejections. Forms that applicants need to submit to the office needs precise and strict review before submission to avoid unnecessary headaches. The easiest way to ensure that the forms are well filled is to ask help from experts on the industry. Some freelance individuals could help your processing, but it is much better to request assistance from established individuals or experienced firms in filling up the forms.

The USCIS offers online filing support that provides information about how to pay the USCIS Immigration Fee or file the Form 1-90. Applicants are also advised to submit a question or request assistance from the office. The Department of Homeland Security also provided the forms of information on their official website to aid the applicants. The department is also offering free resources that help applicants through their application, petition, or request process. The applicants are advised to visit the website of the USCIS to download free forms and instructions, get case status updates, or schedule an appointment online to have your questions answered at a local field office.

employmjent based immigration

Some people chose to process their forms, but it is advised to seek help from experts. Unauthorized immigration services providers are only allowed to read the forms, convert information from applicant’s native language to English or vice versa.

Applicants can seek legal advice from authorized service providers. Only those authorized by the department can help applicants on processes that are beyond essential preparation or translation forms. Authorized immigration service providers include representatives accredited by the Department of Justice (DOJ)’s Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) and working for EOIR-recognized organizations and lawyers in good standing who are not subject to any order restricting their ability to practice law. These individuals are allowed to give advice about which documents to submit, Explain immigration options you may have, and Communicate with USCIS about your case.

  • How do I submit a supporting document to USCIS?

    It depends on the method you have chosen for submitting your form or petition. If you have decided to submit your form to USCIS through mail then you should send the supporting documents with it. You can also submit your form and attach the supporting documents with it on the website of USCIS.

  • Is it better to apply online or by mail for US citizenship?

    Although you can apply for US citizenship by mail or online, picking the second option is a better because of a number of reasons. The biggest advantage of applying online is that you can get immediate confirmation from USCIS that your application has been received. If you decide to send in your application by mail, you will have to wait for it to arrive at the office of USCIS.

  • What USCIS forms can be filed online?

    USCIS has made a lot of forms available online to make it easier for the applicants to file them. Application for naturalization and petition for an alien relative are two of the many forms that you can file online. You can check out the list of forms you can file online on the website of USCIS.

  • Can I staple USCIS forms?

    USCIS officials should be able to view all of your documents separately for review. But if you staple your documents, it will be difficult for the officials to separate them. Instead of stapling your forms, you can use paper clips. This way, your documents will stay safe and the officials will be able to review them easily.

  • How do I get immigration forms?

    The best way to get immigration forms is through the website of USCIS. You can also fill out the form online after making an account on the website of USCIS. You will be given the chance to upload evidence to prove your identity. You would also be able to pay your fee online.

  • What USCIS forms can be filed online?

    There are a bunch of USCIS forms that can be filed online including the N-400 or the application for naturalization and I-130, petition for alien relative. If you want to apply for fee waiver, then that’s something you can’t do that online. But other than that, almost all of the important forms are available to be filed online.

  • Can I call USCIS for questions?

    USCIS has a toll-free number where people can speak to a live person. The number is given to people so they can reach out to USCIS if they have any questions about the naturalization process or a form. You can call USCIS from anywhere in the US. You will get the guidance you need from the representative of USCIS.

  • How do I talk to a USCIS representative?

    Although USCIS has a toll-free number to connect you with a representative, you will only be directed to a live person if you press the right buttons when the voce assistant starts speaking. Don’t get confused by the options presented to you by the voice assistant. If your question remains unanswered by the voice assistant, you will be connected with a live person.

USCIS Certified Translation Requirement

USCIS requires a certified full English translation of any document containing foreign language submitted to its offices. The requirement is based on the Code of Federal Regulations (8 CFR 103.2(b)(3)). The code states that any document containing foreign language submitted to USCIS shall be accompanied by a full English language translation which the translator has certified as complete and accurate, and by the translator’s certification that he or she is competent to translate from the foreign language into English.

It merely means that immigrants need to avail the services of translators before they can be assisted in the USCIS. Aspiring applicants that have included any foreign language documents in their USCIS application or petition need to submit certified translations of all documents, including forms, in English. Documents including birth certificates, death certificates, passports, marriage and divorce certificates, and academic transcripts are required to be translated in English. All foreign language documents that you submit to support your USCIS form also needs to be converted to English with a certified translation.

uscis forms and translations

There are professional companies that have expertise in dealing with immigration cases that could ensure that your documents will be accepted in the process. According to the office, the translator must certify that the translation is accurate to the best of his or her ability and that he or she is competent to translate for the conversion to be certified based on the departments standard.

The office preferred the certification format that includes the certifier’s signature, name, address, and date of certification. The service provider needs to review the applicant’s documents, including a statement from the translator attesting to its accuracy, and have these documents notarized to meet or exceed the requirements for translation.

Consequences of Submitting Poor Translations

Some applicants are tempted to use the services of automated programs, like Google translate, in their language conversion. Some applicants that can speak or write their native language and English are also tempted to do their language conversion. However, a guide from an expert is highly advised because of the strict policies of the department on the information they receive. Help from experts are sometimes costly, but sometimes we need to spend more on things that are important to our lives. There are also other providers that provide cheap but trusted services. You need to reach out to your network to find them.

The office will send an RFE (request for evidence) if they doubt the authenticity of a translated document that can delay the processing of the case.

The office would deny the case if the applicant failed to provide additional evidence after receiving the RFE. The submission of applications to the office is a necessary process that needs focus if an individual wants to stay or live permanently as a citizen of the United States. Applicants sometimes are tested with the long process of application that sometimes takes months or years before achieving their desired residency or citizenship. The documents that you submit to the offices shows how committed you are to your application.

Translation for Immigration

When dealing with immigration applications to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), it’s crucial that all documents, including marriage certificates and police records, are presented in an accurate and comprehensible format. This is where professional translation services come into play, offering their expertise to ensure that every piece of the original document is translated with the highest level of accuracy.

Utilizing a professional translator is not just a matter of fulfilling a requirement; it’s about ensuring that the nuances and specific details of important documents are preserved. This meticulous attention to detail in translating marriage certificates, police records, and other vital documents can significantly influence the outcome of immigration applications, making the role of professional translation services indispensable in the immigration process.

If we can help you with any questions, please feel free to contact us