Universal Translation Services
Document Translation and Certified Translations at affordable prices

Form I-212

form I-212

Suppose you're applying for re-entry to the United States after being previously removed. In that case, you must fill out Form I-212, Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission. This form is issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and can seem daunting. In this blog post, we will walk you through the Form I-212 process and provide you with all the information you need to know.

Read more

Our privacy policy

Keep in touch


Contact Us 24/7

Translation office in Miami